RECIPE OF THE WEEK
HEART SUTRA OATMEAL
Breakfast is known to be the most important meal of the day. What better way to start a day than eat a meal enriched with super-foods. It will lower your cholesterol and is packed with anti-oxidants that’ll make you look decades younger. This one is easy to make and takes only a few minutes,giving you that precious extra time in the morning to exercise,meditate or spend more time with your loved ones.
Prepare one serving of oatmeal of your choice(multi-grain preferred)and empty it in a bowl.
* Handful of almonds
* Handful of fresh or dried blueberries
* Handful of fresh or dried cranberries
* Two tablespoons of Chia seeds
* One half of a chopped banana
* One tablespoon Flaxseed oil
* Handful of chopped strawberries,oranges,apples or any other fruit you like.
Add a little soy milk or coconut milk to make it less thick, as needed.